Sunday 8 December 2013

Kitchen Burns

You know that moment when you get distracted and you reach out and grab a burning hot dish or lid, or you get to close to the element in the oven and burn your hand, then you scream hold your hand under the cold running water or get some ice or a pack of frozen peas from the freezer. Next day you have a great big blister on your hand.

I've found a product that is absolutely amazing. My sister Christina gave it to me to try. It's called  Phenergan. It's a cream for treatment of minor burns and skin allergies. I burnt myself really badly the other day and I even had to take pain killers it was so painful. I applied the cream to the whole area on my hand and the next day there was absolutely no sign of a burn. Normally I would have had very bad blisters and scarring.




No comments: