Sunday 17 November 2013

Products I like

Today I went shopping and here are a few products I particularly like.



From left to right:

My favourite. Such a brilliant idea. Bakers  Tennis Biscuit Crumbs. When you need to make a cheesecake or any tart that requires a biscuit crust, you can buy the biscuits already crumbled. Takes away the mess factor.

Red Rice from Thailand. Can't wait to try this. It's a new product for me.

New product from Koo. Sweet corn, peas and Red Peppers. Nice.

Carmien Rooibos tea with Honeybush and Hoodia. Hoodia is used by the Kalahari Bushmen as an appetite suppressant when out hunting and rooibos and honeybush are great for cleansing the digestive system and overall good health. Contains no caffeine.

Frey dark chocolate from Switzerland with Lemon and Pepper. Very unusual. Can't wait to try it.

No comments: